Part Time General Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Type: Part Time
Description: As a General Manager, you will use your talents to manage the day-to-day operations of IPC. This includes responsibility over hiring and managing staff, class scheduling, P&L controls, marketing, curriculum development and delivery among other assigned duties.
Organization: Indy Photo Coach is a unique photography school focused on offering personal instruction and exciting photography opportunities to Greater-Indianapolis area residents at an affordable price. IPC is creating a community of photographers by implementing our instructors’ passion for photography and face-to-face learning.
We are an organization that prides itself on providing affordable, personal photography instruction and producing confidence in amateur photographers. Join us and take part in a rapidly growing company!
As a successful General Manager, you will:
- Coordinate the sales process of new and potential enrollments, including successfully addressing inquiries from students.
- Maximize efficiency through scheduling classes and workshops with high student demand.
- Grow existing revenue-generating services.
- Engage in marketing activities to increase exposure, reach, and awareness of IPC.
- Monitor and track business performance, revenues, expenses, and fee collection.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with local photography stores, “meet-ups” and clubs.
Manage & Train:
- Observe and coach staff while establishing development plans for each employee.
- Select, train, and manage IPC employees (instructors, administrator and other staff).
- Effectively lead team meetings with all employees; motivate and continually develop staff.
- Demonstrate and uphold a high level of staff motivation and morale; ensure the professional appearance of your staff and the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of related experience (sales and marketing), with a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent track record of success in sales.
- Excellent verbal communication and persuasive skills, and the ability to build relationships
- Organization and math skills necessary to monitor and track business performance, analyze/interpret progress.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work 2-3 days per week and evening hours periodically.
- Home-office environment with internet access.
- A Bachelor’s degree, management experience and business development experience.
- 1-2 years at a startup business.
- Basic photography experience.
What you get in return:
- As an IPC team member, you will work in a rewarding, fast-paced environment while making an impact on our business and watching the IPC organization grow!
- Flexible work environment
- Base Salary
- Lucrative incentives for meeting company objectives
Additionally, through on-the-job training and learning opportunities, you can develop your career at IPC and succeed with us in future roles!
Click here to be redirected to the application / resume upload page.